So, yes! We’re going to Lagoon and to the Zoo (Utah) this 2nd week of July. I’m not sure of the exact dates, though. But I really can’t wait. I’m so happy! Finally! AHH!
Haha. I’m totally addicted to Secret Garden now. Listen to my background music (it’s called Will You Smile For Me by Zia).
I know, right? He’s amazing. One of my favorite Korean actors, I’d say. Same here. Well, 2 years, we think it’s really long, but it’s just fast. Time flies, you know. I’m just going to look forward on December 6th, 2012.
Not really. I tweaked it myself, but it is actually based on one of the themes of vanilla-chai. And thank you for the compliment. :)
Thank you very much. :)
Pray like everything depends on your prayers, and work like everything depends on your work.
Memories aren’t planned to happen; they just come along when you’re having fun with the people you love.
- Lexie: You don't believe in magic of any kind?
- Jeremy: No.
- Lexie: That's sad. Because sometimes it's real.
- Jeremy: You see the world differently these days?
- Lexie: Yeah, I suppose that's it.
- Jeremy: I think it happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. It's perfectly normal.